Patent oblique section structure aids in the bacterial development
- Porous structure to build a healthy beneficial bacteria system
- High absorption rate
- Open and closed pores to balance Aerobic and Anaerobic bacteria
- Fast water absorption certifies super porous structure, not easy to clog
- RoHS tested
- Large surface area 5580m²/L
- Restrain growth of brown algae
Featured with oblique section plus super porous, to maximize space for nitrobacteria grow and eliminate harmful substance at the final step.
Instruction of use：
For use in sumps, canister filter, top filter, please rinse with water for a few times before putting into filter.
Usage: biological filtration
Main tank water volume:filtration water volume:nitro ring volume=32:8:1