- Mountain Tree Mineral Ring are porous ceramic bio ring, providing a greater air surface for bacteria development and help decompose ammonia and nitrate efficiently. Biological media provide habitat for beneficial bacteria, so they can efficiently break down nitrogenous toxins such as ammonia into less harmful compounds
- Mineral Ring is stinted from varies of natural mineral and contains a variety of natural mineral ingredients and alumina which will boost health and growth to your aquatics.
- Oblique section structure helps to culture nitrobacteria by supplying with enough water and oxygen. The hollow design effectively distributes water flow and allows massive colonies of beneficial bacteria to grow on and inside each ring
- The ceramic material is suitable for both freshwater and marine tanks and is perfect for use in internal/external pond & aquarium filters. Ideal for fish pond, water fountain, waterfall, indoor aquarium and wet & dry
- Mineral rings should be used as a middle stage of filtration. It does not affect water characteristics. Please ensure you thoroughly rinse your media until the water runs clear prior to use.